news Trip to the Fleamarket
Monday, November 07, 2005 - by Cameron
Took a trip to the local fleamarket this weekend, but I didn't find anything worth picking up. The only games of interest were Tetris and Adventures of Bayou Billy, and the only reason I say that is because they were both had their boxes. I already have a copy of Tetris, and I don't own Bayou Billy I don't remember it being a great game, plus it is by no means rare.

I am disappointed to see that two guys I had often bought games off in the past are no longer there, but there were still two guys in the fleamarket that were selling NES games. They had a decent amount of games between them, but not much I didn't all ready have. I will have to go back a few times to see how often they get new games in. They were both selling for $5, which was the norm back in the day too, so I guess things haven't changed all that much.

I added a place on the sidebar to feature my most recent buys. As of now that is Super Glove Ball, which I got from a local EB for $3.99. It is a must have for any PowerGlove owners, because it was the only game designed specifically for it. I played it once, but I didn't bother to dig out the glove so it wasn't any fun.

Still working on some pictures, or at least a list of all my games. I have a list some where, but I don't remember where. If I can't find it by the weekend I'll just make a new one.

-Cameron
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home