news A Complete Collection is up for grabs
Thursday, December 08, 2005 - by Cameron

It seems some is selling a complete collection on eBay. The bidding has reached $2,000.00 US so far and the listing is only a few hours old. I am going to keep watching this auction just to see how much this goes for. It inculdes:

  • 781 games
  • 360 boxes
  • 398 manuals
  • Miracle Piano
  • and much more
I saw a similar auction get $10,000, and it was only a few games short of being complete. The guys over at Penny Arcade bought it and were planning on giving it away at there next convension. I am not sure if that has happened yet.

I am still working on getting some pictures of my collection, but it is not going well. I don't have a digital camera, but I do have a camera phone. I spent several hours trying to loacte the proper software and getting it all working but alas I was just left frustrated and annoyed. I am going to see if someone will let me borrow there camera but I would expect anything soon. I hope to get out to the Fleamarket and do a little NES hunting this weekend, and hopefully I will find something good.

-Cameron
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home