news No more NES games at EBGames
Tuesday, March 21, 2006 - by Cameron
Picked up 9 new games today at EB. It seems that they have decided to stopped buying and selling NES games, and to get rid of there existing stock they have lowed the price of all games. I figured 1.99 was too low a price to pass up. No great finds here but for such a low price I got to fill a few holes in my collection. Here is the list in no particular order:

Lee Trevino's Fighting Golf
Bases Loaded
Double Dribble
Golf Power Greg Norman
Stealth ATF
NES PLay Action Football
NFL
Hoops
John Elway's QUATERBACK

They weren't all in the greatest shape either, but they all work. I think I may write an article on Cartridge cleaning. Removal of stickers, cleaning the contacts, removing marker, etc. I'm just not sure if there is really enough there for something interesting.

-Cameron
1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home