news Spring Cleaning
Wednesday, May 03, 2006 - by Cameron
Space is now becoming an issue for me. It is not just a problem with my NES collection either. I also have a decent sized libary of current gen games. I have over 100 games for my Xbox, PS2, PSP, and GameCube, and I have a DVD collection that is full of large TV box sets. Then there is my almost 200 issues of Nintendo Power and a large stack of strategy guides. I have also got my hands on a few cardboard displays that I love but are a huge pain.

I have resorted to using my Computer desk as a home for my TV, Gaming systems, school books, and I store my NES collection along with my larger gaming accessories (Silent Scope rifle, Sterring wheel, and Steel Battalion controller) under the desk. I still have find room for my PC and dual 20 inch LCDs. I haven't even started on the random junk that calls my desk home.

It is time to do some spring cleaning. My goal is to get the TV and systems there own home, and perhaps get a book shelf. I will bring you new of my progress, I just hope it is good news.

-Cameron
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home