news Pawn Shop Finds
Sunday, October 29, 2006 - by Cameron
I stopped by a local Pawn Shop called New2YOU, I was near by and they always some cheap DVD's. They don't usually have many NES games, and when they do their usually more common games. This time was different, they had a about a dozen games, many I don't own. Nothing rare, but they were cheaper than anything I had seen in months. The average price was $3.00, and I find it very hard to pass up games under $5.

I was really happy to get my hands on Othello, because I already had the box and instruction manual. Unfortunately I don't care for the game, since I am terrible at it. All the games were in great shape, and they all work great. The complete list of games is as follows:

The Karate Kid - 2.99
Ghostbusters - 2.99
Knight Rider w/instructions - 3.99
Michael Andretti's World GP - 1.99
Pin Bot - 3.99
Who Framed Roger Rabbit - 3.99
Othello - 2.99

The real deal of the day was a MIB copy of Mario Paint for the SNES for only $9.99. The box has some wear, but no rips, and it even has the styrofoam insert. The cart looks like it is brand new. It has all the original paper work, both the game and mouse manuals, the promotional poster, and the Nintendo Power subscription card. On top of that they were still in the little plastic bag they came in. The mouse also looks brand new and it has the little plastic guard on the mouse ball. There were also two twist ties, but there is no way to tell if they were the originals. I have friends who have paid much more for just the cart and mouse.

I am going to have to check in on this place more often, who knows what I'll find.

-Cameron
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home