news 100 NES Manuals
Saturday, November 18, 2006 - by Cameron
I recently won an eBay auction for 100 NES Manuals, and they arrived today! Several great manuals including 2 Zeldas, 1 Adventures of Link and 1 Dragon Warrior. I still have to go though all the mauals and make up a complete list of all the game and how many are doubles, there was 3 Silent Service, also you can expect some pictures too. I won't say how much I payed, but I fell that when to divide the cost over the 100 manuals it is worth it. For now I give your this.

100_0007



Click on the above image and you will go to my flikr account with the pictures from the auction, and a few I took.

Yes that right I finally got myself a shiny digital camera, and this means that I will hopefully soon have some nice pictures of my collection up for your viewing pleasure. I have another auction that I won that should be arriving soon, and this only actually has some games in it too.

I don't this I will be getting out to the flea market this weekend, I have a wedding to go to Saturday and Sunday is going to be all Wii. Can't wait for new Zelda.

-Cameron
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home