news eBay Auction Delivered
Wednesday, December 13, 2006 - by Cameron
One of my recent eBay auctions arrived today. It was an auction of NES boxes, no games, just boxes. They are all in really good condition, and there a few that I really wanted. My copy of California Games is now complete, and that is one of my favorite games. I am happy to have it complete. Other notable boxes in the lot:
  • Star Wars
  • River City Ransom
  • G.I. Joe: The Atlantis Factor
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
There were 30 boxes total in the lot. This brings my total empty box count to 46. I am going to turn my focus to finding the missing games for these boxes before I buy too much more from eBay, it is could easily spin out of control.

Also to my surprise the Wii Component Cables I ordered arrived today too. They were supposed to be on back order, so I figured they wouldn't get to me until the end of the month. They took less than a week to arrive, and I spent some time enjoying Zelda in 480p. I did notice a difference with 480p, much brighter colors and sharper edges. It does make the jaggies more obvious, but on the whole it is a much better picture.

-Cameron
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home